Monday, January 19, 2015

Where Did The Body Go

Hello, can I speak to Lt. Tom Catwell, the voice on the other end said he isn’t available who’s calling, this is Kitty Cat Private Detective tell him to get down to 10th and Rail someone has been murdered. OK, don’t leave the scene of the crime, don’t worry I won’t. Seconds later I heard sirens coming closer than stopping, the voice I heard was Tom calling me, Kitty are you there, yes Tom, the body is right up here. Well where is it, it was right here just minutes before, where is it and what were you doing in this neighborhood, oh I was just taking a walk, come on Kitty come clean, it’s true Tom, I was out for a stroll. Kitty if I didn’t know you I would run you in. Max, take her statement and let her go. Hey, Kitty I’ll be watching you, I hope so Tom. Tom is a very good looking cat, meow.

I made my way over to the The Top Hat Dance Club, upon entering the club I took notice of a blue feather on the floor, I sat at a table and ordered a diet soda. Miss Patti Pigeon was doing her dance thing. Something told me she was the one I needed to speak to. I sent a note asking Miss Patti to have a soda drink, again my cat nose went into action it told me to go out back, just as I was going into the ally I say three big mice fighting with Miss Patti, I jumped right in we all went at it, punching screaming whirling and body slamming, of course they where no match for me. Just like mice they ran.

Miss Patti  do you know why they would want to kidnap you, I think it has something to do with this letter Blue Jay Bird gave me, let me see it,  just as I was going to read it my lights went out someone got me from behind. The next thing I knew Tom was holding me in his arms saying she will be ok. As I came to I said who hit me, we just found you here by yourself, where is the letter from Blue Jay Bird. Kitty what letter. The one Miss Patti gave me.  Kitty, no letter and no Miss Patti Pigeon is here. Help me up Tom.

More to come…stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment