Monday, January 19, 2015

The Mystery Starts

The Mystery Starts

Allow me to introduce myself I am Ms. Kitty Cat  detective and super hero and I'm for hire, I fight evil and I stand for justice honor and peace. Lets start from the beginning. I always knew I was different from my kitten hood always trying to figure out the puzzles that made people tick. I never played the games other little kitties played, I wanted to track down the guilty and the bullies. I also discovered something very special about me which I never shared with a living soul  not even my mother and dad.

Make no mistake I can take you dirty guys down with one bounce.

I fight for Justice, Honor, Truth, Respect, Loyalty, Mighty Kitty Cat Justice don't mess with me buster. Kitty Cat Feline Detective For Hire.

It was a stormy night I was in my SUV patrolling the neighborhood when the phone rang it was a strange ring with my kitty powers I knew this was going to be a very strange case, actually it was going to be my first case. On the line was Mrs. Blue Jay Bird screaming my husband is missing help. Calm down Mrs Bird tell me what has happened. And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment