Monday, January 19, 2015

Moving Closer To The END

This case gets stranger and stranger just as I was thinking that I just looked in the rear view window and a pair of lights were following me, I started doubling back and they did what I did now I know they were following me. I pulled over to the side and got ready for what was coming. I left my car from my secret door, I came up behind the driver of the other car I pushed my gun in the drivers face, I heard a familiar voice Kitty it’s me Hammy Pigletto, don’t shoot. I heard you had a case do you need help, Hammy I haven’t talked to you in seven years where have you been, not a word from you in seven years. Well I am back in town, Hammy what we had years ago is done. I’ve got to go Hammy.  You know Kitty when I want something I don’t give up. Hammy I am not the same person I was seven years ago.

Very strange all of a sudden Hammy shows up and wants to help with this case, hum!!!! Hammy was a bit of a bad boy at the time we dated I thought he was exciting but now. I must say Hammy is still cute. Something is a foot, my cat senses are on alert. I think I will play along with him and see how Hammy fits into this case, I know he does somehow.

As I got ready for bed my mind was saying this case is going to be tricky, and I was right the very next day I was driving past 10th street and guess who I saw Hammy and Lt. Tom Catwell, what is going on here. I really have to watch my back. As they parted I decided to follow Tom. My car changed color so Tom wouldn’t  know I’m following him.  

Tom made several non-happening stops until he came to Beacon street off the river, he walked into a run down  building I quickly followed him inside. He was meeting several men in black. Tom was in both places where people and letters have disappeared I was either knocked out or just plain out of it, strange.

MORE TO COME

No comments:

Post a Comment