Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What Is It

Well here we are, sitting here thinking, what is Hammy up to and why is Tom speaking to him. Is there something going on, I think.. A knock at the door, Hammy, what do you want. I just wanted to speak with you. I need you to give me a little of your time.

You need to understand where I am coming from, I am a secret agent I had to tell you because I love you, I know we haven't talked in seven years but now is the the time to give you the truth. As he started to tell me the truth, I heard the door open, who was it. It was my friend Sandy with her black cat friend, he was a little freaky but he kept it all under control.

 I understand this case has your attention so it has my attention also, the case as a big trick it has a lot turns. I have been following Kreger George and he has a place up in the mountains, we need to follow him up there.

My nose is starting to move, something is a foot, we need to follow the trail, off we go into the woods.

As we got into my car and started driving my mind started to think of the past and what had happened. It was midnight as we reached the tip of the wooded forest, it looked very strange, like something was in the woods, waiting. We sat and thought, why are we doing this, than we started to driving into the woods.

As we started driving my mind went back to the past, the forest was dark, just as I started to think clear Hammy started talking, he said he was really sorry for the past he had no chose, he was taken to another country with no choose. I love you Kitty please think about it, but now we are on an adventure and we need clear heads.







No comments:

Post a Comment